translate this blog

07 fevereiro 2010

RADICAIS LIVRES - ENTENDA E SAIBA COMO SE PROTEGER

Eu sei que muita gente ouve falar o tempo todo de radicais livres, e que eles são os principais responsaveis pelo nosso envelhecimento.

Esse video é muito bacana! assista e descubra o que são radicais livres.

É mais facil se defender qdo o inimigo é real. q qdo falamos sobre radicais livres a maioria não consegue entender o q exatamente é esse inimigo.

Aproveitem!

5 comentários:

Ludmila Lourenço Rodrigues disse...

congratulations! I´ll let your post here and it will be posted in my twitter, faceebook etc.

I hope you find more and more people that could help those children

Anônimo disse...

Hello there everybody, I just registered on this superb forum and desired to say what's up! Have a incredible day!

Anônimo disse...

hey everybody

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anônimo disse...

hello


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anônimo disse...

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!